2020年9月7日星期一

2M2 MagicTank Key Cutter any good?

 

What’s your option on 2M2 Magic Tank key Cutter? If you do not have it, any other key cutting machine you own and what’s your option? Go on reading.

 

  1. I have it… and use it few times a day without any issues.

2m2 Review 01

 

  1. I have it and love it. yes on the 2017 fords hu101

Hu162 I did not use on a car. I cut the key for fun. Looked like it cut fine thou

I do have tibbe adapter and it works awesome also.

2m2 Review 02

 

it will cut the new ford keys.

The 2m2 is more like a cnc machine then a key cutter.

2m2 Review 03

 

  1. For 1400dlls it’s a good machine, ive had it for a year now without problems

 

  1. for good design, only the factory doesn’t think about the rest of the car key iron powder where it will fall down (because of the holes) and it hits the sensor, the engine’s rotating gear if it’s not cleaned.

I experienced a jammed machine and when I opened it completely with the remaining key iron powder.

you should open and clean your machine regularly.

for very good performance, I have bought this product early on sale until now there may be 1 year.

 

  1. You get what you pay for and what looks like a bargain usually isn’t. Miracle key machines cost more, last forever, have every spare part and consumable available and have great after-sales service including perpetual free updates and no token charges. But they cost two or three times as much as cheap Chinese machines.

 

  1. I still use my trusty A5. Never serviced, rarely cleaned and still more reliable than a newer, far more expensive machine I have.

 

  1. Before 6 months, I had same question. At the end I bought condor xp005, till now 400 keys without problem. Only mistake is on decoding Mercedes hu64 keys, but I decode it by photo, it is faster and correct 100%.

 

Related articles:

2M2 Magic Tank key Cutter FAQ

 

没有评论:

发表评论